This page contains content of a humorous nature
Continue at your own peril
Valentine's Day is a special event where a young man's fancy turns to love and romance. Listed below are the top ten promises that a devout Muslim will make to his sweetheart and future wife. [I know that some Muslims do not celebrate Valentine's Day but many do.]
1. I promise to beat you only during the full moon.
2. I promise that you will be my only wife for the next three years.
3. I promise to have no fewer than twenty children and many of them will be yours.
4. I promise to replace your wardrobe with one good heavy duty black Afghan burka.
5. I promise that any daughter born to you will be married off before she reaches the age of nine.
6. I promise that any son born to you will attend the best Pakistani madrassa.
7. I promise to recite to you the complete Quran in Arabic at dinner each and every day.
8. I promise to memorize the complete Quran backwards starting with the last verse; and furthermore, I will recite to you the complete backward Quran in Arabic at breakfast each and every day.
9. I promise that any child born to you will be circumcised on Valentine's Day during his/ her first year of life.
10. I promise never again to read a TOP TEN LIST from Farside.
Farsideology is a collection of FFI Forum posts submitted by user Farside.
| Farsideology Home
|| What people say about Farsideology: Comment from a muslim:
"For a long time I have been a secret admirer of your communication method." (more comments)