Shari'ah (Translations of Arabic/Islamic Media)
From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam
- Fatwa: "Allah Restricts Through the State What He Doesn't Restrict Through the Qur'an"
- American Muslim Leader Issues Fatwa Against Democracy
- Senior Saudi Shaykh Rejects Equality Between Muslims and Non-Muslims, Men and Women
- Egyptian Nour Party Candidates: Democracy is 'Kufr' ... and Masonic-Jewish Propaganda
- Egyptian Shaykh: "Be at Ease, Do Not Fear Islam and the Shari'ah"
- Mufti of Egypt: "We Want a President Like 'Umar bin al-Khattab"
- Shaykh of al-Azhar: "The Western Understanding of Human Rights is Against That Which is Sacred to Us"
- Egyptian Nour Party Candidate: Democracy is Disbelief in Allah and is Still Forbidden
- Egypt: Female Parliament Candidate says "Women Are Deficient in Intelligence and Religion, and It Is Not Permissible for Them to Be in Authority"
- Egyptian Parliamentary Candidate: Jizyah Is Only Half a Dinar, and It's Taken from the Rich Christians
- Al-Qaradawi to BBC: "Freedom Is Produced by the Application of the Shari'ah"
- AMJA Cautions Muslims Against Participating in American Legal System; Urges Them to “Hate It in Their Hearts”
- Egyptian Shaykh: "Democracy Is a Bad, Backwards, and Retarded Idea"
- Friday Prayers in Saudi: "As much as you are able, you must command the good and forbid the evil"
- Yusuf al-Qaradawi: "The Islamic Shari'ah Governs All of the Actions" of Muslims
- AMJA Warns Against Working in U.S. Law Enforcement, Becoming Pleased with a "System That Does Not Come from Allah"
- Moroccan Islamic Preacher Calls on All Muslims to Leave France, Compares Non-Muslim Countries to a Toilet
- Shaykh Omar Bakri on Human Right under Shari'ah: Muslims are Superior and Must Fight Those who Refuse Islam