This article or section is being renovated.
He has gained notoriety among Muslims, partially through his debates with distinguished Muslims and scholars (including Grand Ayatollah Montazeri, Javed Ahmad Ghamidi, and Maulana Ajmal Qadri), and his standing challenge to remove FFI, in addition to a cash payment of up to $100,000 U.S. dollars, if proven wrong on the claims that Muhammad was a "narcissist, misogynist, rapist, pedophile, lecher, torturer, mass murderer, cult leader, assassin, terrorist, mad man, and looter".
This notoriety has led to a hostile response from followers of Islam. Sina says, “we constantly receive death threats. There are also two fatwas for my death from two imams in India promising a monetary reward of $1,000,000 Indian Rupees [about $20,000 US dollars] for anyone who kills me.”
More recently, Ali Sina has launched Freedom Bulwark, a multilingual blogging platform for critics of Islam, and his personal website AliSina.org. His offer to Zakir Naik for a written debate remains unanswered.
- Critics of Islam - A hub page that leads to other articles related to Critics of Islam
- Abul Kasem - A Tribute to Faith Freedom International - Islam Watch, January 4, 2009
- Ali Sina's Debates - Faith Freedom International
- Sina's Challenge - Faith Freedom International
- A. Millar - Recent Attacks On “Counter Jihad” Websites - International Free Press Society, January 10, 2010
- "Welcome to Freedom", Freedom Bulwark, accessed February 8, 2014 (archived), http://www.freedombulwark.com/about/.
- Ali Sina - AliSina.org is launched - Faith Freedom International, December 29, 2010
- Ali Sina - The Challenge to debate with Dr. Zakir Naik - Faith Freedom International