WikiIslam:Required Reading for Editors
This page lists several sets of pages WikiIslam users should read before taking part in major discussions or editing. Doing so will help them better understand the site's general approach, what is expected from them as contributors, and will also ensure that discussions do not retread issues that have already been covered. Additional reading material can be found under the "Miscellaneous" section.
These pages should be read by anyone who has just created an account or is considering doing so. Even visitors are encouraged to read these in order to get a better understand of the site.
- WikiIslam:About Us
- WikiIslam:Core Principles
- WikiIslam:Frequently Asked Questions
- WikiIslam:Pending Changes Protection
- WikiIslam:New Articles List (to get an idea of current standards)
Involvement in Discussions
These pages, and the pages in the previous section, should be read by anyone who might be considering participation in discussions concerning the site or has any quires.
Main Space Editing
These pages, and the pages in the previous sections, should be read by anyone who might be looking to contribute significantly to the site (this obviously excludes those who make only minor edits and corrections).
- WikiIslam:Article Style and Content Guide
- WikiIslam:Citing Sources
- WikiIslam:Translations (for potential translators)
- WikiIslam:Tasks (for those who need ideas on what to edit)